Ways to Get Involved
Wesley reaches out to students on campus and provides hospitality here at Wesley. I'f you'd like to be one of the welcoming people, please contact Emma Kindley.
Wesley offers a contemporary praise and worship service every Sunday at 8 p.m. in the Auburn UMC Fellowship Hall. We also have a college choir that meets on Monday evenings at 5:30. For more information or if you are interested in band or tech, please contact Bo Segrest.
Freshmen can join in any Wesley activities and also have their own special experience. For more information, contact JT Mercer.
For general information about Fellowship at Wesley, contact Carly Deck.
- Thursday Night Dinner
- Every Thursday night at 6:30, Wesley offers a home-cooked meal for $4 cash or $4.25 electronically. Your first time is free and freshmen eat free.
- We have intramural teams for every season. There are options to play both competitively or just for fun.
- Wesley offers a variety of events throughout the year. These include anything from dance parties to open mic nights to sports-watching parties to tailgates.
For general information about Discipleship at Wesley, please contact Tripp Gulledge.
- Bible Studies
- Wesley offers a variety of options for student-led Bible studies every Thursday starting at 7:30 following dinner.
- Discipleship Groups
- For those interested, we also have Discipleship Groups that last all year and consist of same-age, same-gender students who are focused on growing together in Christ through in-depth Bible study, prayer, accountability, and friendship.
- During the school year, Wesley offers several retreats, including Fall Retreat and Winter Retreat to relax, enjoy friends, and grow in the Lord.
- Other Discipleship events may include Prayer Breakfast, 24/3 (a fellowship-wide prayer event), and seasonal devotional books.
For general information about Missions opportunities at Wesley, please contact Sarah Jones.
- Loachapoka Food Pantry
- Third Monday of every month at 5:30 (watch for the few exceptions)
- Super Mission Saturday
- A day of construction and relational missions with Alabama Rural Ministry
- Other local missions opportunities include Sweet Potato Drop, gleaning, Apple Drop, and more. More information concerning these events throughout the year will become available as need arises.
Wesley has many opportunities for mission trips within the United States. These range from relational sites working with groups like Widows Harvest to home repair to natural disaster relief.
Wesley has a variety of opportunities for international mission trips. Some past trips include Liberia, Ukraine, Tanzania, Mexico, Honduras, and more.